TC Jaminan Tambahan
We all need love and care every now and then, right? Our health, family, pets, house, and car – they all need to be tended to, especially when not in tip-top condition.
Today, let’s take a look at your car. You don’t need to be a car lover to know that your car needs its fair share of maintenance. Sure, it comes with warranty that covers certain parts’ repairs and replacements for a specific duration or kilometres, but what happens when that warranty ends?
Whether it’s a new car or as your car ages, it may need costly repairs when major part of the car faced an unforeseen breakdown or repairs. And that’s where extended warranty comes in super handy. That’s why we have the TC Jaminan Tambahan plan to extend the life of your car.
Come, let’s talk more about this important love you could show your car!
Extended warranty with TC Jaminan Tambahan
Let’s make this clear – a car warranty and car insurance is different, and they cover different aspects. A car warranty covers malfunctions due to manufacturing defects or repairs, while car insurance could cover repairs if it’s damaged in accidents, theft, natural disasters, and so on.
Okay, now let’s get into the details of TC Jaminan Tambahan. This extended warranty applies to all new and existing cars (with manufacturer warranty) purchased from:
- Edaran Tan Chong Motors Sdn Bhd and its authorised dealers for Nissan vehicles
- TC Euro Cars Sdn Bhd and its authorised dealers for Renault vehicles
- WTC Automotif (M) Sdn Bhd and its authorised dealers for GAC vehicles
- Angka-Tan Motor Sdn Bhd and its authorised dealers for JMC vehicles
Benefits of TC Jaminan Tambahan
- Competitively priced plans
It’s all clearly laid out for you, and the plans are priced competitively. Check this out.
- Choice of coverage
Choose the one that best suits your needs. Whichever you choose, we’ll have your back!
Extend warranty for your brand new car – Get extra peace of mind from the get-go. With our ADVANCE plan, it begins from the day you buy a new car.
Warranty for your car expiring soon? Car showing signs of ageing? Take up the RENEW plan, where you can purchase the plan 6 to 12 months before the expiry of manufacturer’s warranty to reap the benefits.
- 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty: At the date of first registration (Day 1) up to 33rd month (3 months before expiry of manufacturer’s warranty.
- 5 years Manufacturer’s Warranty: At the date of first registration (Day 1) up to 54th month (6 months before expiry of manufacturer’s warranty.
- 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty: On the first day of 34th month to the last day of 36th months (expiry of manufacturer’s warranty.
- 5 years Manufacturer’s Warranty: On the first day of 55th month to the last day of 60th month (expiry of manufacturer’s warranty.
- The regular (Preventive Maintenance Schedule) PMS must be performed as per required intervals by any TCEAS Service Centres or its authorised service centres.
Should you get extended warranty for your car?
It’s certainly beneficial as an extended warranty can reduce the ‘ouch’ when parts need to be repaired or replaced. Rest assured, parts are replaced with new original or new OEM parts, based on availability. They’ll also be handled by expert hands at authorised service centres, dealerships or panel workshops.
Get details on TC Jaminan Tambahan here. Don’t wait too long! Shower it with some extended warranty love today.