Are you game to be tested to the max? Take on the REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by Nissan!
Calling all fitness enthusiasts and gym goers! Brace yourselves for the ultimate fitness showdown—the REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN. This is for YOU, if you’re looking for a challenge that will test your fitness to the limit. This adrenaline-pumping event is the perfect way to discover what you’re truly capable of.
Imagine standing at the starting line, heart racing with anticipation, surrounded by like-minded individuals who share your passion for fitness. The energy will be electrifying as you await the signal to set off on a fitness journey that will challenge you mentally and physically.
The first-of-its-kind largest fitness competition ever held in Malaysia
Hold onto your water bottles because the REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN, is more than just a competition. It’s set to redefine fitness events nationwide! Fitness enthusiasts from all corners will be flocking to be a part of this historic event, united by the thrill of friendly competition.
“At NISSAN, we are more than just a car. We are also a mood enhancer, confidence maker and smile creator, allowing each driver to discover new excitements with every ride. As such, we are really proud to be part of this event as it reflects our commitment to deliver excitement and at the same time, promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage people to always continue to push their boundaries,” said Christopher Tan, Sales & Marketing Director of Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd.
The race will feature 12 functional fitness zones, each of which will test a different aspect of your fitness. You’ll need to be strong, fast, and agile if you want to make it to the finish line.
Choose your category
REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN, ensures that there’s something for everyone. Regardless of your fitness level or preferred style of competition, there’s a category that will challenge and inspire you to go above and beyond.
With 3 categories to choose from—singles, doubles, and teams—there’s a place for every fitness enthusiast in this ultimate fitness showdown.
- Men’s and Women’s Singles: Open and competitive divisions
- Doubles: Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
- Team Relay: Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed with two men and two women
So, go at it solo or gather your friends, family, or gym buddies, and embark on an epic journey of camaraderie and triumph.
12 workout stations – Are you game?
Get ready to push your boundaries as you race through a meticulously crafted course that will put your strength, agility, and endurance to the test. There’s the heart-pounding cardio of the “Ski-erg” station, raw power of the “Dead Ball Burpees”, agility thriller of the “Agility Chamber”, the explosive strength demands of the “Sled Push”, and many more!
Wow, there’s a truck pull too!
There’ll be three NISSAN Red Zone challenges, where you can test your cardiorespiratory and muscular endurance.
And as part of the grand finale, the four strongest participants can look forward to the NISSAN Navara truck pull, a feat of true raw power and resilience. Whoa! Now, that’ll sure test anyone’s physical and mental fortitude!
Launched and open for registration?
Heck yeah! The REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN, was launched in July 2023 at The Curve shopping mall in Petaling Jaya. Amidst cheers and anticipation, the grand lucky draw prize was announced—a shiny brand-new NISSAN Almera! You read that right! Every participant has a shot at driving home a hot set of wheels. Talk about the icing on the fitness cake!
The REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN, is a two-day event that will take place on 23rd and 24th September 2023 at the Mines International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC). The event is a rain-or-shine event as it is indoors. If there’s a postponement for whatever reason, it will be shared on the event’s Instagram account.
Register to secure your spot now!
Ready to embrace the challenge and make history? Secure your spot in the REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN now! Here’s how you can purchase your ticket:
- Online: Purchase at https://redlinefitnessgames.com
- Roadshows: Catch the event’s roadshows nationwide
29 – 30 July 2023
8:30am – 12:00pm
Fitness First, The Curve
12 Aug 2023
8:30am – 12:00pm
Train by Blackbox, Subang Jaya
13 Aug 2023
1:30pm – 4:30pm
17 – 21 Aug 2023
10:00am – 10:00pm
Toppen, Johor Bharu, Main Atrium, L1
26 – 27 Aug 2023
10:00am – 11:30am
District 13, Petaling Jaya
All registrants in all categories will receive:
- Entry to the REDLINE Fitness Games KL 2023
- A finisher token
- A kettlebell bag
- Partner products
- Access to the REDLINE Fitness Games Expo
- Discounted merchandise
- Post-event refreshments
- Event shirt and wristband
Do note that the entitlements above are subject to change.
OR Get a complimentary ticket when renew your car insurance with GoInsuran.com!
Step 1: Go to https://www.goinsuran.com/renew
Step 2: Key in your details
Step 3: Add on benefits and select your best insurance price (Compare LIVE QUOTES from up to 12 Malaysia’s top insurers)
Step 4: Key-in promo code GOREDLINE at checkout page to enjoy instant savings 5% OFF on car insurance & FREE complimentary ticket to take part in the REDLINE FITNESS GAMES!
Snag your share of 50 complimentary tickets now – it’s a race to grab them, first come, first served! 🎉
Ready or not, sign up now!
The response to REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN, has been great. Tickets are selling fast, so don’t wait to sign up. This is an event that you won’t want to miss.
Benefits of participating in REDLINE Fitness Games, Powered by NISSAN
- You’ll push yourself to your fitness limits and see what you’re truly capable of.
- You’ll meet other fitness enthusiasts and make new friends.
- You’ll have a chance to win some amazing prizes, including a brand new NISSAN Almera!
- You’ll have an experience that you’ll remember for a long, long time.
The buzz surrounding this race is electrifying, and it’s no surprise! With heart-pounding challenges, a supportive community, and the chance to win a car and other prizes, it’s an experience that will stay with you long after you’ve crossed the finish line.
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets before they’re sold out!
Details of ticket prices and prizes are here: https://redlinefitnessgames.com/event/
General terms and conditions
- Tickets can be purchased at https://redlinefitnessgames.com until they are sold out.
- Prices exclude SST and ticket portal transaction fees. All prices are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Tickets are not refundable/transferable. Please refer to the Ticket Refund Policy here: https://redlinefitnessgames.com/terms-conditions/
- Athletes must be 14 years old or older. Athletes under 18 years old must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign an electronic waiver during online registration.
- Non-participants are welcomed to attend the event with a Spectator Ticket purchase which entitles them for a full access to REDLINE Expo.
- Only individual registrations are accepted at the moment. If you wish to purchase in bulk for your company, please contact: email@example.com
- If you did not receive a confirmation email after registration: Your registration wasn’t successful, please try again.
- There was a typo in your email address during registration, so the confirmation email wasn’t sent to the correct email address.
- The email was blocked by your email server or has been treated as spam or junk mail. Please adjust your settings.
- If you have yet to receive your confirmation email, kindly drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final Instructions with full details of everything you need to know about event day will be available in the Event Guide, which will be emailed to you and accessible on the event’s website: https://redlinefitnessgames.com/event
- Only electrolyte gels and salt tabs are permitted and they must be contained on-person at all times. No littering on course is allowed. Drinks will be available inside the workout arena at some zones.
- This is a 100% cashless event.
- If you miss your start time, you will not be able to join the race. Therefore, do come on time!
- If the weight is too heavy, you can skip the station and proceed to the next station. This will incur a 10-minute penalty.
- If you skip a station, there will be a 10-minute penalty.
- All results will be released on the event’s website.